Visits

hit counter

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Maybe it is all about Karma?

I'm not sure if that many of you remember, but about ten months ago, maybe more, we had picked the date of July 17th as the date to get married on.  Then there was the mix up with the dates at the Inn, etcetera, so we graciously accepted the 24th as "The Date".

Now, I'm not saying I want it to rain for the people who are getting married on the 17th, it's not their fault the Inn double booked, but in light of all the hotel troubles everyone has been having the weekend of our big party (you can see where I'm going with this, I know) it would make me smile a little bit on the inside if it rains the 17th and not the 24th.  That said it would make me sad if it were ridiculously hot and humid on the 24th - I'm trying not to curse myself with this.  How about this - I hope the weather is better on the 24th than on the 17th.  That way I'm not hoping for anything terrible, just that our weather is better, right?  My Karma is still in check, right?! Anyone?!

Anyhoo, moving forward, here is the link to the "history" of July weather in Lakeville.
PS: bring rain boots and umbrellas, that will be our rain insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog