Visits

hit counter

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

3 days and buying cat food

3 days to go and I have to buy cat food.

Trigger and Elie will be on vacation with my parents in CT while Scott and I are on our honeymoon and I am almost out of cat food.  I'll be getting that today along with a few other little items that needed to wait for a day or three before the wedding.

Family is starting to come in from out of town which is very exciting.
My cousin Deb is here from Oregon, Ric and Mary and Mary's mom Carla are here from San Francisco and my sister will be here tomorrow from DC.

I also had my final dress fitting two days so I'll be picking that crazy little number on Thursday morning after they finish steaming it and whatever it is that they do to it that I probably wouldn't notice.  (insert smiley face here)

 See you all soon!
Toi! Toi! Toi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog