Visits

hit counter

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fittings

Kate here.
I had my first dress fitting.  It was not what I expected, nevertheless it was still a pretty fun time.  My  mom and Aunt Lynn came.  The dress is almost a perfect fit, just needs to be taken in in a few spots, and the bustle made…fitting number two on May 24th!
Not much else to report in the ways of the wedding.
I'll see if I can come up with something soon.

Here is a sneak peek of what my dress looks like:
It's really all about whatever that thing is on her head.  I mean, seriously, could that even be comfortable?!?!?
And is she holding one of the flower arrangements from the alter?!
It IS HUUUUGE.

Maybe Scott will have his hair done like that, a girl can dream can't she.  




Food for thought- is that her dad or new husband? 




Or how about this bad boy of a dress.  Wow, and this fashionable once upon a time - let us hope, never again…


Or how about this precious find.

I brought this photo with me to the bridal salon when I was looking and told them I wanted a combo between the one above and this one, what could they do for me?!   I swear you'll just love it.





But we cannot overlook this beauty either…

Seriously, that is a girl on her wedding day.  I think I heard from one of the girls at the bar that she still works at Hooters but that she is working on getting into movies… What a catch!
Thank goodness she wore some gloves; quite modest of her. But no tiara?  Shocking, just shocking. And is that a drink in her right hand?  What, no beer hat?  Some people are so low-brow I swear.

As for the bridesmaids I am thinking something in gold or perhaps orange - any votes?



That's all she wrote for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog